Let's go green...

Hehe..it was free and easy for me in the office today. Thanks to our faulty server. I spent half of my day browsing the Net.

Hmm...all this while I have been using 2 column template, I got bored. So since I got plenty of time, I went browsing around here for new template. I was spoilt with what they have to offer. Soo many to choose from.

Finally, I decided to go green and choose this one. Frankly, it wasn't my first choice. I was going to get the one with flowers image but there was something about it that I didn't like. So, here it is, my page with a green theme.
Well, I'm still doing some touch-up on it, some item may be not in order. Pardon the flaw ya!

6 comments:

Go Green! Save the earth!

Nice job there....

nice! and paling penting,it loads faster :)

Wah hijaunyaaaa....sejuk ja mata memandang..eh tp hijau cair pla ni begini kan...

Nampaknya mcm musim menukar tmplate oh skarang ni...

IbgProper, Mell & Adora ~ This year I decided to go green...tp nampaknya kana cari template lain ni,ada urang yg lebih duluan pilih ni tempalte...hehe...

wah nice la you punya new template ni. I always wonder how you all change it ya.. I only use the standard one yang ada dalam blog tu. ( buta IT sudah sia ni). If you dont mind.. bagitaulah sia macammana.. kena masuk website or download ka hehe..

Nah terpengaruh suda c Nora mo tukar template dia...:). Ko pigi lawat ni site - http://btemplates.com OR http://ourbloggertemplates.com..byk pilihan..pelan2 la pilih mana yg berkenan