Fun 'letter' tag

I’m experiencing some brain-jammed now. I simply don’t have any idea to write about. I was more than happy when I noticed that KadusMama had tagged me with this meme. I found it interesting so decided to do it right away.

Yup, I agree with you Ty. It is indeed harder than it looks!

RULES : Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to anwer each of the following questions. They have to be real..nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different anwers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl. Have fun trying!

1. What is your name? Mama Mia
2. A four letter word : Mood
3. A boy’s name : Mark
4. A girl’s name : May
5. An occupation : Manager

6. A color: Magenta
7. Something you wear: Make-up
8. A food : Mundok (That’s ubi kayu aka tapioca in Kadazan..LOL)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Mirror
10. A place : Mahandoi ( A kampung/village in Penampang)
11. A reason for being late : My alarm failed to wake me up this morning , therefore I’m late to work! (Lame excuse huh?!)
12. Something you shout : Matai!!!
13. A movie title : My Girlfriend is a Gangster
14. Something you drink : Milo
15. A musical group : My Chemical Romance
16. A street name : Moyog
17. A type of car : Mahindra
18. A song title : Mary Had a Little Lamb

19. A verb : Measure

HAHAHA..I had fun doing this one. Let’s pass it to these ppl :- Just, Mouren, Ninie Jane, Nora,Kris&Nadia, The Dusun Aroma, Inobong Proper, Sumandak of Ranau

8 comments:

Ada jg idea ko aa Mia... Nanti sia buat k.. ;p

Wah! Just the right time I came here visiting..tengok2 saya kena tag hehehe

It was fun reading yours..nanti saya try buat kio..

GregChai ~ it was fun doing this one. :)

Just ~ bah, sia tunggu...

IbgProper ~ Hehe..mcm tau2 sj there's something for u d sini kan..

Bah bikin la spy kami bulih baca jwpn ko....:)

Hahahaaaa...alarm nda bebunyi ah!! pandai ahh!!

Kadus ~ wakaka..inda bulih pakai o kan ni reason....

hello Mommy, ya bah saya ex-upm...sepa ya ko punya nama? tak kan Mama Mia? haha...

anyway, nice knowing you here ... sa mau cuba2 ingat sepa ko nie...

Kong, maybe ko inda ingat sia la..hehe. Tp ko misti ingat hsemate sia yg forestry d upm dulu, kmi tinggal ooposite ruma kamu ja bah. My hubby pun ko kanal bah tu. hehe...