I thought it won’t happen but…

Yesterday I ranted about my office turning into sauna, today it’s more or less the same story. Just before the clock struck 9am, I saved all my work and waited for the power disruption…Nope, nothing happen. Half past 9am and still everything is normal. Phew! Finally, the SESB were done with their upgrading exercise I thought. I happily went blog-hopping in between my work…then….$@*t !!! The power went off at exactly 10:30am. Cilaka!!

I dragged my chair near the window to get some light and air. Tried to do some reading to kill-off some time, but reading in a sauna is impossible, it made me sleepy instead. :) “Go la duduk-duduk at the kedai kopi downstairs, have some Teh C ping”, the devil in me said. I was tempted… but in the same time, I thought about having to explain my absence from my desk to the boss. *roll eyes* I’m too malas to do that. So, once again, terpaksa la go thru free sauna session lagi. The power came back @ 11:30am but it felt like eternity.

Will it happen again tomorrow??? *sigh*

7 comments:

Just expect a power cutlah tomorrow.. SESB = Sabah Everyday Sure Blackout mai orang bilang tu hehehe... Aiso kopoihaan id radio toiko newspaper? Momogot poh nung aiso karen doungadau tuh kivaa poh tokito.. Adaa nopo dooungosodop.. mamaavo mai mogium doh dian/toslait :D

alalala.. d skul kami kan.. dr jam 11.30 sampai jam 5 ba.. adoi2.. nasib tym d kelas kuat angin trus siok la jg mengajar drpd duduk sana bilik guru.. now ada lg jam 11 til 2 or 3 gitu la.. pya sengsara kan..

Wow... so much sesb problem kah??

BTW..visiting u.. ;-D

kenapa baini electricity skrg banyak betul masalah kan.. bikin demotivated betul.. suda la cuaca panas, tada kipas lagi.. betul tu cakap c nad.. sembarana nih..

I was on leave last Monday but according to my colleaguea..balik2 power cut

Saya pula pi Jabatan Air..dorang pun blackout..tidak selesai urusan saya coz itu officer sdh keluar makan awal...bikin panazzz

Ornest ~ Interesting definition for SESB..hehe. Am not aware of any kopoihan. Otopot kozo boos Nu dino...osusa kopizo nung doungosodop aiso karen..:)

Nadia ~ alala..nasib baik kuat angin, klu tida...dapat sauna free la ko sm murid2 sekalian..hihi..

Cath J ~ Tq for visiting. Begini la bah ni SESB..balik2 mo upgrade..

AnnieMing ~ mmg sembarana..harap2 siap dorang upgrade ni, teda lagi la blackout..:)

IbgProper ~ Silaka butul kan, Phil!Bertambah-tambah kepanasan sebab inda siap urusan kan...eee geram o.

alalalaaa...punya lah!!!! Ko nda bawa spare kipas tangan p opis mia?? in case black out lagi??
Sia sini ada simpan 2 sebab kadang2 tahap kepanasan sini macam mau kena masak dalam periuk jak..