Day before holiday...

Hooray…another long break! Boss is very generous…gave us an extra leave on Friday, 3rd Oct. Well, not to ALL staff but majority of us, some counterpart in KL have to work on Friday. Don’t worry guys, you’ll get paid for OT, perhaps double-pay some more. And, our extra leave is not free…it’ll be deducted from our annual leave. But, hey, I don’t mind at all.

I must admit, my holiday schedule is quite tight…with open-houses, wedding, gathering and nieces birthday party to attend. In the same time, me myself have to prepare this and that for a birthday party. Yes, my dearest daughter Vanessa is celebrating her 1st birthday. I’m planning a small and simple party with family, relatives and close friends. Also glad that hubby is in town already. Honestly, I was really surprised when he came home last nite as he said earlier, there are still a lot of works to do. I was afraid he would miss daughter birthday. It won’t be complete without hubby being around.

Hmm…this year, I’m looking forward to attend friends’ open-houses. I missed it last year as I’m still in my confinement period. But this year, I’m back with a vengeance. * evil grin * Hehehe …Beware to all the yummilicious kuihs and biscuits, especially the batang buruk and pineapple tarts. I lurve them sooo much.

To all my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Maaf Zahir Batin !!! To other friends, Happy Holiday!! To ALL, drive safely and I’m sorry, if I ever did or said something hurtful ya.

2 comments:

yay!!! Sia pun mau kuih batang buruk...tapi mana mau cari sini..uhuk!! sedih!!
Apa pun..wish you a wonderful long holiday ya..take care

ko nda beli d Bazar Ramadan kemarin? You too, enjoy your holiday & take care.