Household Chores Hate List

Got this Tag from KadusMama.

Rules of the game :-

1. List down the household chores that you hate plus the reason you hated it.
2. Copy image provided & tag others as many as you wish
3. Add your blog link to the domesticated diva linky love
4. Leave a comment at Stripe and Yellow to be added to the master list and you're done

Well, these are the chores that made their way to my Hate List. Sure got plenty others, but these will do:-

[1] Removing oily stains ~ from the frying pan. Bcos it's so sticky and stubborn. Hated it since…the 1st day I learned how to fry. Sometime, hubby will do the cleaning if he’s around. * grin*

[2] Sweeping ~ got a sensitive nose, all the dust will make me sneeze for the whole day. Achooo!

[3] Cleaning dusty window/shelves ~ same reason as above. Plus, you’ll never get rid of it no matter how often you clean it. It’ll be back as soon as you start cleaning the next section.

[4] Washing clothes ~ those that can be machine-washed, not a problem. It’s those with the “Hand-Wash Only” label that I’m talking about. Always tried to avoid buying these type of clothes, but if no choice what to do lah.

[5] Mopping ~ Tiring work. Mop the floor, change the water in the pail = get water from the bathroom downstairs, carry it again upstairs. Repeat the whole process 3x. You say tired or not?

[6] Cooking ~ Don’t really hate cooking itself but it is “ WHAT TO COOK? “ that I hate. My talent in cooking is just fair enough, hubby is better at it. If I’m in a good mood, I’ll cook (simple recipe only). Otherwise, just cook rice only and tapau some dish from Kedai Makan Ah Chong. If hubby volunteer to be the chef, it’s even better. * grin*

[7] Folding the T-shirts ~ Imagine, you fold it nicely, put one on top of the other, suddenly somebody decided to wear the one at the bottom, grabbed it right away, leaving all the others on top crumpled. Have to fold them again. *Roll eyes *
DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s DetourMe,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife’s Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life… my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy’s Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller’s Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It’s My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy’s Zone / Crissy’s Library / Vis Vires /Crissy’s Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby’s Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene’s Random Ramblings / Life’s All About Lourdes’ Mia / Faery Dancing / Purpled Sky /Almanac Queen / Caramel Corn / Sunny Side Up Foodie / Mamakshop /My Sweet Escape / Anything Goes! /Mixed Cultures Mama's Blog/ Learning Is A Process Of Life /Mama Mia's Page/YOUR BLOG HERE

I'll pass the Tag to Kal, let see her list.

6 comments:

Ya la mia.. lupa pulak pasal yg mau cuci oily stains tu sbb lama nda buat... hubby yg buat.. kekeke...

just ~ wakaka...baiknya hubby ko. tp dia jg bah yg slalu guna tu kuali kan...

ahahaha!! rupanya lolen yang selalu masak ya?? Me also hate the part.."WHAT TO COOK????"

Hahahah... tu la pasal... sampai sia telupa bab tu... ;p

hmm sia pula palingi nda suka iron baju..tia tau kenapa..tua2 sudah klu balik kampung mesti my mum yg iron baju sia..hehehe..

urang ranau ~ bagus jg mumy ko tlg iron baju...:p