You gotta see this

Contest, contest, contest…yup, I have blogged about a few lately. Here’s another one that I really love to take part. Wouldn’t you like to be $5,000 richer? I sure would. If only I am residing in the US right now, I would be the first to participate in this iLASIK Video Contest .

The organizer of this contest is Abbot Medical Optics Inc. (AMO), a global leader in laser vision correction. They want to gain insight on how better vision could improve or has improved people’s lives. Therefore, they are inviting people to submit a video showing the impact of improved vision on their daily lives.

By submitting your entry to either one of these categories - “My contacts are getting in the way of my good time”, “My favourite sport or activity would be so much cooler with better vision” or “You should see life after the iLASIK® Procedure”, you are already one step closer in winning yourself a HDTV package worth $2,500 or a Flip UltraHD camcorder worth $199.99. And who knows? Your video might just be the best of all. And being the best, you will be the Grand Prize winner of $5,000 cash!

Now, please take note of this most important part. Votes are one of the key factors in determining the winners. Therefore, after you have submitted your video, waste no time, rally your friends, family members, relatives, the entire neighbourhood, your colleagues or even your boss to vote for you. Sweet-talk them or bribe them even. *wink* Do remember that they can only vote once per day until December 10. Good luck! :)

Post?slot_id=