Holiday fun eyeglasses

I have posted an entry on the $8 prescription Zenni glasses a month ago. And…here I go again…hehe.. Don’t worry; I won’t bore you with a long and winding post. It’ll be a short one this time. I promise. Cross my heart! *smile* I just want to shout about the new arrivals at Zenni Optical. I feel guilty if I do not share this good news with you, my friends. *smile*

Zenni Optical offering a wonderful selection of holiday-themed frames to coincide with Christmas, all at low, affordable price. You want a snow-covered country side-themed frame? Snow flakes-themed frame, perhaps? You can get it here. Browsing through their selection, I found myself this lovely thing. A half-rim in cinnebar red! I’m such a sucker for half-rim. *grin*


Hey, the holiday-themed frames are not limited to adult only. There are holiday fun eyeglasses for the children too you know. This one is a cutie.



Okay, that’s it. A short post like I promised. *wink*

9 comments:

They still have this Zenni optical posts kah?

I love the blue one (*_*).

Nick Phillips ~ few days ago masih ada lagi..skrg mcm no more lagi. :)

SJB ~ it's cute...ngam for kids. :)

hehe...mcm ko tau2 saja ni, Rosc? :)

nope, SR bah ni Dut. PPP susah mau cari makan oh..

This information was great, thank you for taking the time to write it. I have already bookmarked this page so I can come back for more.

You are most welcome, Eyeglasses. :)