A knight's ride

Are you a fan of the Knight Rider? It’s the show with the guy with the supercar. Okay, I am not really a fan of the show but I have to agree that his car is supercool. Won’t be surprise if it becomes the subject of many boys’ dream…haha

Well, the latest version of the Knight Rider is back to our screen again with a new knight behind the wheel (David Hasselhoff is too old for the part now *smile *) and a new generation of the Knight Industries Three Thousand (KITT).

The latest KITT is a gorgeous Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR. It is equipped with state-of-the-art external protection system and high-tech gadgets with a sophisticated weapon system. It has the ability to change its exterior colors and transform into a truck, a police car, a van and even a pink Mustang! Yup, pink, of all colors. * smile*

Hehe… I won’t fantasize of having a car like that, though I don't mind to hitch a ride on it. If I were to buy a New Ford car, the Ford Fusion would be just nice *smile *. I think it looks sexy and its spacious cabin is sure to accommodate the whole family adequately.

0 comments: