Good Bye 2008, Hello 2009 !


Believe it or not, we’re in the last day of 2008. Me also tida mau ketinggalan to post my last entry for the year..hehe…Tomorrow will be another new year to start. It’s amazing how fast time goes by.

2008 has been a year with many memorable events in my life. One of them is – I started blogging on July 2008. Looking back at all the happenings this year, some memories make me happy, while others make me teary-eyed. But itu la asam garam kehidupan. Whatever happened, life must go on!

As usual, when the New Year is approaching, the popular questions that linger on our lips:- “Did you achieved all your 2008 resolutions?” , “ What are your resolutions for the coming year? “

As for me, I didn’t achieve all of them though. I guess I’ll carry it forward to 2009! *smile* Like previous years, I’ll only make my new resolutions on the last day of the present year. So, I’ll think about it tonite. But Saving More $$$ will definitely be on the top..haha

So, I would like to take this opportunity to
wish you guys, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! MAY IT BE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF US!

P/s: If I ever said or wrote something that may have offended you, I am truly, deeply sorry.

10 comments:

a vry HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 to you and family. njoy the day!

Happy New Year to you and family!!

A Blessed and Prosperous New Year to you Mia and all in the family!

Happy New Year, may 2009 brings you and your family prosperity and good health

Happy New year for you and Family..

Happy new year mama mia!! may dis year wil bring lots of luck for u and ur family.

God bless.

Hi Mama Mia

Happy New Year To You...

Jess
http://kidsislands.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year 2009 to you all! :)

oloh!! lambatnya sia wish..ini lah bah kalau malas mau blogging dekat2 new year nie..
apa pun..sia mau wish ko HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 lagi balik..hehee!!! Sama2 lah kita save more $$$$ ya..

SUITUAPUI:
Wishing you all good things in the year ahead!