Another mischievous pet story

In my last post, I talked about one of my cat sleeping and scratching hubby’s car. Now, it was my dog, Nino’s turn to act up. Hahaha…no, he did not climb on the car and sleep on the roof. Nothing like that. If he dares to do that, he’ll be long gone by now to another district or another kampung (village). Kena buang daerah le..apa lagi? :)

So what did Nino do? He chewed my book! I had left the book on the table outside for less than 5 minutes. When I returned, the book was no longer there. At first, I thought my maid or mom had taken it inside while I was pushing Vanessa on her stroller. Yes, my two-year old toddler misses her stroller so much. She insisted on a few rounds at the lawn..hehe..Okay, when Mom and maid confirmed they didn’t, I was puzzled. I swear I left it there. Nobody took it yet it was nowhere to be seen? Strange.

Then, I heard some noise at the side of the house. I went to take a closer look and there it was! My book or what was left of it anyway, was dangling from Nino’s mouth. Torn pieces were everywhere on the floor. I yelled at him, half hoping he’ll abandon it. *slap forehead* Silly me. What was I thinking? The yell only stopped his chewing but dropped it? No way. I tried to pull out the book but he’s not going to surrender his new toy easily. Instead, he moved further. He thought I was playing a game with him! *faint* When I finally caught him, I quickly grabbed the book. Eventually, he let go of his ‘treasure’ but not after some tug of war. Phew…Good thing that Nino is a small sized-dog…LOL…

This is what was left of my book. Only the middle part survived. The beginning and the ending was completely destroyed.

:( My heart still ache for not able to read it to the end. Should I buy a replacement to cure this heartache ? Hmmm..I’m thinking about it…*wink*…

14 comments:

alamak..if i were u, i'll buy another one..mestila geram nak tau ending buku tu macamna tapi kalu bestla..kalau buku tu tak best, leave it girl! Hehe

ohhhh...aiyaa.....(slap forhead)
terpaksa beli buku barulah kalo betul2 penting sis..

OMG, your dog kebulur ka? Till eat books @_@ *sweat. But it's funny ahahhah adui.

Kniedaz ~ mmg geram sangat2 ni..takpe i baca dulu whatever left of it then baru decide its worth buying new one or not..hehe..

HoneyBUZZin ~ penting tu nda juga la..still can live without :)cuma geram ja la bah nda tau apa ending..

maslight ~ makan 3x satu hari masi kebulur? i don't think so. Sia rasa dia keboringan bah tu..hahaha..

Lucu pun ada.. geram pun ada sia sama ko pnya Nino ni Mia. Hahahaha..

Jarang ba dpt buku as dia pnya toy. Skali dpt, naa.. Hahahaah...

Ba, beli la tu buku blk Mia. Kasi puas ati ba urg bilang. Heheh..

Just ~ gila2 bah tu anjing..mmg ni la first time dia dpt buku..apa lagi..trus excited la dia. Nasib baik dia nda lari jauh2..kalu nda mmg teda langsung part yg survive.. hihi..

hehe..i cant help but imagine it o..must be a very cute moment..hehe..
kesian gia itu buku.. i think Nino wanted ur attention ba tu..sb tu dia buat hal :)

nc ~ hihi..mangkali la tu..tapi si buku yg jadi mangsa..

alahaiiii..... if sudah ulat buku... go buy lah...hehehhehe

(Nanti ada yg nda dpt tidur nda habis baca... ;-p)

Hahahahaha!!! Your dog loves reading!

anjing memang macam tu..nakal. ko tau di rumah, tia buli ni kasi letak slipper or kasut baru di luar umah..abis tu kana chew..sadap kali ba kan...lol..
btw, happy hols

mangkali dia pun mo baca baitu ... tapi tersilap kendalian... hehe

ko pi google gia tu story punya ending ;)

Yay... cuti panjang suda... ba, Gong Xi Fa Cai!! :D

SJB ~ itu la...hehe..

STP ~ loves reading? loves chewing is more like it,STP!hahaha...

mommieZee ~ mmg nakal bah anjing sia ni..kadang2 tu kucing2 di ruma pun dia p ambush smpi lari lintang pukang tu tingau semua..haha...nasib baik la juga si Nino ni nda minat selipar/kasut..happy holidays to u too,Hil..

Nessa ~ hehe..dia kebaruan bah tu sebenarnya..itu la 1st time dia dpt gigit2 buku..

ya kan, nanti sia try google..harap-harap ada ending..selalunya starting sj mai tu.. :)

ya, cuti panjang..Gong Xi2 to you too,Nessa! :)