I've Been Tagged...

by KaDus Mama. It saved me from boredom.

So, here are the answers:-

[1] Are you pregnant? Nope

[2] When do you want to get married? Done it in 2006.

[3] Do you curse a lot? Yep, when I’m moody.

[4] What are your favorite books? Books by John Grisham & Katie Reichs

[5] Do wish you were with someone right now? Definitely…with baby & hubby

[6] Who were the last three people that sent you a text message? Hubby & 2 of my girlfriend

[7] Are you happier single or in a relationship? I’m happily married. Thank you.

[8] Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes

[9]Do you wish someone would call you? Yup…my dear hubby

[10] What is bugging you right now? My co’s agent in Labuan…not very co-operative in doing his job!!

[11] What's something you wish you could understand better? Human behaviour??!

[12] If someone doesn't like you, it’s usually because...? I said something that others can’t take…(SORRY! Didn’t mean to…)

[13] Do you have a wild side? Yup & so does everybody else…

[14] Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours? Yup..my baby

[15] Have you lost friends in the past year? Nope…

[16] What were you doing at midnight last night?? Breast feeding my baby…

0 comments: