Life is easier with....

online banking. As the month is coming to an end, I’m sure we all got tonne of bills to be settled. Phone bills, internet bills, electricity, card, and not forgetting the car installment, insurance, loan etc.. (Wah! Soo MUCH to pay, yet soo LITTLE money to spend.…already pokai even before the next month started. *sigh* ) But whatever it is, THANK GOD for the person who invented the online banking!

Now payment can be made within a sec, anytime, anywhere, as long as you have internet access. Can also do it while having lunch or breakfast at our desk…*grin * Not only does it save a lot of time and energy, it is also flexible. Gone are the days where EVERYBODY rushes out to the nearby post office or bank to make payment… although there are others that still use the conservative way, they got their own reasons. But for me, I sure am glad and grateful that I can do it at my desk at my own convenience, no need to drive & queue-up at the post office/bank .. *wink-wink*

1 comments:

Yaa... me prefer online banking too... fast & easy gitu... ;p